I love the mood and the simplicity focusing on shapes and the play between light and shadows which is emphasized on the black and white photographs. I hope you like them as much as I do!
In addition to the collection of pictures from Rome I shared before, this post presents impressions from the smallest state in the world — the Vatican City.
The opulence of this place is unparalleled and is absolutely impressive! I did a tour through the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel (w/o permission for photography) and St. Peter’s Basilica.
The best shots from the tour are accompanied by outdoor impressions of St. Peter’s Square with the Vatican Obelisk, shots of the Castel Sant’Angelo and some panos.
Last week, I did a trip to Rome with my girlfriend.
What an amazing city! Beautiful, massive and impressive buildings, statues, ruins and historic atmosphere wherever you walk and look. Needless to say, I had my equipment with me and was lucky enough to be blessed with sunny weather and beautiful light throughout the trip.
Below, I present my favorite shots from the city itself. Impressions from the stunning Vatican City with St. Peter’s Basilica and the Castel Sant’Angelo will be shared within the next days in a separate post.
- Formula 1 Spa-Francorchamps, BelgiumAugust 28, 2017
- Tulip FestivalMay 14, 2017
- VLN – 63. ADAC Westfalenfahrt (Nürburgring)March 25, 2017
- The City of LondonJanuary 11, 2017
- Formula 1 Silverstone 2016November 27, 2016
- Road Trip Around NorwaySeptember 18, 2016
- Rome in Black & WhiteJune 23, 2016
- The Vatican CityJune 19, 2016
- Summer in RomeJune 17, 2016
- Portrait Shooting With SilkeMay 21, 2016